Nair™ for Men Hair Removal Spray
Nair™ for Men Spray features a neat, "no-touch" application that is great for hard-to-reach places and larger areas like the chest and back. Just spray on and wipe off. Within minutes you'll have the smooth, clean skin without the nicks or bumps you can get from shaving-not to mention a total confidence boost.
Nair™ MEN HAIR REMOVER SPRAY
Smoothness lasts days longer than shaving
For back, chest, arms, legs
NOT FOR USE ON HEAD OR FACE
DERMATOLOGIST TESTED, PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS EXACTLY
Please read the WARNINGS section before use. Shake Well Before Using.
TO APPLY SPRAY:
TO REMOVE SPRAY:
- In the shower or bathtub, hold the can about 4 inches from the body part to create an even layer of spray.
- Leave the spray on for 4 minutes. Then check a small area for hair removal.
- Total hair removal depends on hair thickness. If hair does not come off after 4 minutes, leave the spray on a few minutes longer. DO NOT EXCEED 10 MINUTES of total application time.
- Gently wipe off the spray and hair with a damp washcloth. Do not rub.
- Once all hair has been removed, RINSE SKIN THOROUGHLY with lukewarm water in the shower.
- Pat dry.
- Rinse off actuator and replace cap between uses.
: IRRITATION OR ALLERGIC REACTION MAY OCCUR WITH SOME PEOPLE, EVEN AFTER PRIOR USE WITHOUT ADVERSE EFFECT, THEREFORE, TEST BEFORE EACH USE BY APPLYING PRODUCT TO A SMALL PART OF THE AREA WHERE HAIR IS TO BE REMOVED. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AND WAIT 24 HOURS. IF SKIN APPEARS NORMAL, PROCEED. DO NOT USE
ON IRRITATED, SUNBURNED, INFLAMED, OR BROKEN SKIN. AVOID SPRAYING IN EYES. SHOULD PRODUCT TOUCH THE EYES, WASH THOROUGHLY WITH LUKEWARM WATER. IF IRRITATION OCCURS, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN. PRODUCT CAN BE USED ON BACK, CHEST, ARMS AND LEGS. DO NOT USE
ON HEAD OR FACE, AROUND EYES, IN NOSE, IN EARS, ON NIPPLES, PERIANAL OR GENITAL AREAS.
CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. DO NOT PUNCTURE OR INCINERATE. DO NOT STORE AT TEMPERATURES ABOVE 120° F.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. INTENTIONAL MISUSE BY DELIBERATLEY CONCENTRATING AND INHALING THE CONTENTS CAN BE HARMFUL OR FATAL
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.