Make Bikini Hair Removal a Day at the Beach
Sensitive formula gently and quickly removes hair around tender bikini lines without nicks, cuts, or razor bumps. Infused with green tea extracts, it leaves skin soft and smooth.
At a Glance
- Pain free
- Long lasting results
- Avoid ingrown hairs, nicks, cuts and bumps from razors
- For use on delicate areas
- Dermatologist tested
Quick & Easy
Nair™ Sensitive Bikini Cream Formula
Available Sizes: 1.7 oz.
Do depilatories also exfoliate?
Yes, Nair™ Cream removes unwanted hair and exfoliates the skin's surface.
Will this product affect how my hair grows back?
No, it doesn't affect the rate your hair grows back, nor the thickness of the hair shaft.
Smooth on a thick, even layer to cover hair.
DO NOT RUB IN.
Wash your hands immediately after applying.
Wait 6 minutes.
Check a small area for hair removal. If your hair is thick, you may need more time.
(DON’T LEAVE ON LONGER THAN 10 MINUTES.)
Gently wipe off the cream and hair with a damp washcloth. DON’T RUB!
Once all hair has been removed, rinse skin thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Pat dry and you’re good to go!
Nair™ Hair Remover Bikini Cream Sensitive Formula
FOLLOW DIRECTIONS EXACTLY.
Read the WARNING SECTION before use.
PRODUCT CAN BE USED ON ARMS, UNDERARMS, LEGS AND BIKINI AREA.
TO APPLY CREAM:
TO REMOVE CREAM AND HAIR:
- Squeeze Cream onto fingertips.
- Smooth on a thick, even layer to cover hair. DO NOT RUB IN. Wash your hands immediately after application.
- Leave the Cream on for 6 minutes. Then check a small area for hair removal.
- Total hair removal depends on hair thickness. If the hair does not come off after 6 minutes, leave the Cream on for a few minutes longer. DO NOT EXCEED 10 MINUTES of total application time.
WARNING: DO NOT USE
- Gently wipe off Cream and hair with a damp washcloth. Do not rub.
- Once all hair has been removed, RINSE SKIN THOROUGHLY with lukewarm water in the shower.
- Pat dry.
- Wipe excess product from the tip. Keep tube tightly closed between uses.
IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED AN ADVERSE REACTION TO HAIR REMOVAL LOTION OR CREAM IN THE PAST. IRRITATION OR ALLERGIC REACTION MAY OCCUR WITH SOME PEOPLE, EVEN AFTER PRIOR USE WITHOUT ADVERSE EFFECT. THEREFORE, TEST BEFORE EACH USE BY APPLYING PRODUCT TO A SMALL PART OF THE AREA WHERE HAIR IS TO BE REMOVED. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS, AND WAIT 24 HOURS. IF SKIN APPEARS NORMAL, PROCEED WITH FULL APPLICATION.
DO NOT USE
ON IRRITATED, SUNBURNED, INFLAMED OR BROKEN SKIN. KEEP AWAY FROM EYES. SHOULD PRODUCT TOUCH THE EYES, WASH THOROUGHLY WITH LUKEWARM WATER. IF IRRITATION OCCURS, RINSE AREA WITH COLD WATER AND DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATLEY. IF IRRITATION PERSISTS, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN.
DO NOT USE
AROUND EYES, IN NOSE, IN EARS, ON BREAST NIPPLES, PERIANAL OR VAGINAL/GENITAL AREAS.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.