Nair™ Hair Remover Moroccan Argan Oil Ultimate Roll-On Wax
For Legs, Body, Bikini and Underarm
BEFORE YOU BEGIN - PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND CAUTIONS CAREFULLY
HEAT IN MICROWAVE ONLY. *FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE HEATING INSTRUCTIONS CAN RESULT IN SEVERE BURNS AND MICROWAVE APPLIANCE DAMAGE. IN CASE OF BURN, IMMEDIATLEY RUN COLD WATER ON THE AFFECTED AREA FOR 10 MINUTES AND SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION.
When using this product, use extreme caution, as heating times may vary with individual microwaves. The heating time indicated is approximate and must be adjusted according to your appliance. Heat the product very gradually, in several steps, as indicated in the HEATING section. Note the ideal heating time with your microwave for your next hair removal.
1. Unscrew and remove the roll-on applicator.
2. Remove the safety plug. Do not
3. Screw on the roll-on applicator back onto the plugged bottle, making sure the roller is snapped in place. Do not
use if the bottle appears defective.
TIP: Do not
discard plastic tray or instructions. Use it to support the roll-on applicator during hair removal. DO NOT
PUT PLASTIC TRAY IN MICROWAVE.
DO A PATCH TEST BEFORE EACH USE BY APPLYING THE PRODUCT TO A SMALL PART OF THE AREA WHERE HAIR IS TO BE REMOVED AS DESCRIBED IN STEP 1. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AND WAIT 24 HOURS. IF SKIN APPEARS NORMAL, PROCEED. NEVER APPLY WAX ON THE SAME AREA WITHIN A 24 HOUR PERIOD. AS WITH ANY WAX TREATMENT, SOME DISCOMFORT MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THIS CAN BE REDUCED BY REMOVING THE CLOTH STRIP QUICKLY FROM THE TAUT SKIN. YOUR SKIN MAY TURN A LITTLE RED FOR A SHORT WHILE AFTER TREATMENT. THIS IS NORMAL AND WILL SOON DISSAPEAR. IF THE SKIN TO BE TREATED IS NOT HELD TAUT, AND THE CLOTH STRIP IS NOT ZIPPED OR PULLED BACK VERY FAST AND CLOSE TO THE SKIN, A PINCHING EFFECT MAY BE FELT, A WAX RESIDUE WILL REMAIN ON THE SKIN, OR WORSE, SKIN COULD BE REMOVED RESULTING IN INJURY. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY; PROCEED AT ALL TIMES WITH CAUTION. HEAT ONLY IN A MICROWAVE. DO NOT
USE IN CONVENTIONAL OR TOASTER OVEN. MICROWAVES VERY IN POWER OUTPUT. HEATING GUIDLEINES ARE AN INDICATION ONLY. TAKE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN WARMING THE WAX NOT TO OVERHEAT. NEVER LEAVE THE HEATING OR HEATED WAX UNATTENDED. REMEMBER, THE WAX CONTAINER WILL ALSO BECOME HOT; THEREFORE, WE RECOMMEND PLACING IT ON A MICROWAVABLE PLATE. USE CAUTION WHEN HANDLING, TESTING OR APPLYING THE WAX. TESTING OR APPLYING THE WAX WHEN IT IS TOO HOT COULD CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY.
WARNING: DO NOT
USE PRODUCT IN AREA OF THE EYE. WAX SHOULD NOT BE USED BY PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM DIABETES OR CIRCULATORY PROBLEMS OR ON AREAS WITH VARICOSE VEINS, MOLES OR WARTS. DO NOT
WAX INSIDE OF NOSE OR EARS, ON NIPPLES, PERIANAL, VAGINAL/GENITAL AREAS OR EYELASHES. DO NOT
USE ON IRRITATED, INFLAMED OR BROKEN SKIN. NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WITH EXTRA SENSITIVE OR PROBLEM SKIN. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THE ELDERLY OR PEOPLE WITH LOOSE SKIN. DO NOT
APPLY WAX OVER SUNBURNED, CHAPPED, BROKEN OR SORE SKIN, CUTS, WEAK SCARS OR ECZEMA. DO NOT
USE 24 HOURS BEFORE OR AFTER SUNBATHING. DO NOT
USE IMMEDIATLEY AFTER BATH. DO NOT
USE DEODORANT OR ANTIPERSPIRANT FOR 24 HOURS AFTER UNDERARM HAIR REMOVAL. DO NOT
INGEST. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE WARNINGS MAY RESULT IN SEVER SKIN IRRITATION, SKIN REMOVAL, BURNS, OR OTHER INJURIES. STOP USING IMMEDIATELY IF IRRITATION OCCURS.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Exfoliate skin 24 hours before hair removal; wax will adhere better to the hair and will be more effective.
- Hair should be no longer than ½''. Trim if necessary.
- To soothe your skin after removing a strip, immediately place the palm of your hand on top of the waxed area, applying light pressure.
- To soothe the freshly waxed area, apply a moisturizing cream or oil.
- To prevent ingrown hairs, exfoliate weekly and moisturize daily.
STEP 1 - PATCH TEST: Before each use, always complete a patch test. Apply a test sample to a small area where product will be used and follow the basic instructions. If skin appears normal after 24 hours, then you may apply the product to a larger area. A slight reddening of the skin is normal for several hours after removal of hair. In cases of extreme skin reactions, discontinue use immediately and do not
proceed with full treatment.
STEP 2 - CLEANSE THE SKIN: Wash the area to be waxed with mild soap and water, and dry skin thoroughly.
STEP 3 - PREPARE THE ROLL-ON APPLICATOR
1. Unscrew and remove the roll-on applicator
2. Remove the safety plug. Do not
3. Screw the roll-on applicator back onto the unplugged bottle, making sure the roller is snapped in place. Do not
use if the bottle appears defective.
Heating the bottle with the safety plug can cause it to burst.
STEP 4 - HEATING THE WAX*: Prior to heating, remove safety plug. Be extremely careful when heating the wax. Do not
leave unattended during the heating process. Never overheat the wax.
Heat the roll-on applicator gradually, as follows:
1. After removing the safety plug, make sure the roller is snapped on correctly. Place the bottle flat on a microwavable plate, with the roll-on applicator facing up. The bottle MUST be placed off-center on turntable.
2. Always set the microwave at the maximum power of the Cook setting (never at Defrost).
3. Start the microwave and carefully check the time, to the second, using a watch with a second hand or a digital display. For 1000 watt appliance:
25 seconds for a full bottle; 20 seconds for a half bottle.
4. Since the temperature varies from one microwave to another, carefully touch the bottle before handling to make sure it is not too hot. You should be able to handle it with bare hands, and the wax must not be too liquid or contain bubbles; these are signs of overheating. If the wax is too hot, do not
handle the bottle with bare hands. Lay it flat, and let it cool for at least 15 minutes.
5. When the bottle is warm and can be handled, knead it gently to distribute the heated wax. Do not
6. Always test wax temperature on one of the enclosed strips. Rolling the applicator on the strip, you should be able to easily apply a uniform strip of wax without the applicator overflowing on the sides (wax too hot). If the wax is not sufficiently liquid for easy application, heat it in increments of no more than 5 seconds, following the instructions above. Once the ideal temperature is reached, note the time required for your microwave. During use:
If the wax cools down and is no longer uniform or becomes difficult to apply, reheat the bottle in increments of no more than 5 seconds and knead the bottle gently to distribute the heated wax.
STEP 5 - APPLY THE WAX AND REMOVE HAIR: Check that wax temperature is at a comfortable heat before waxing. Do this by spreading a little wax in a small patch on the inside of your wrist. When waxing your legs, test a small amount on your lower leg. If it feels to hot, wash off immediately, with cold water and allow the wax to cool before retesting the wax temperature. Pressing the roller down firmly on the skin, slowly roll the applicator along the leg, spreading a THIN/TRANSPARENT layer of wax in the direction of the hair growth. (You’ve done it correctly if you can still see hair and skin through the wax). Do not
spread the wax back and forth. The layer of wax must not exceed the length of one strip. Between applications, set the bottle on the tray, applicator side down. Immediately apply the cloth strip over the waxed area, pressing it firmly in the direction of hair growth. NOTE: Wax is not supposed to harden. Immediately remove the cloth strip. Hold skin taut with one hand, and pick up lower end of the strip with the other hand. In one smooth motion, pull the strip QUICKLY IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF THE HAIR GROWTH and close to the skin.
IMPORTANT: Pull the cloth strip parallel to the line of the body, not up away from the body.
FOR DIFFERENT BODY PARTS: ARMS:
Spread wax across arm’s width in the direction of hair growth. Spread the cloth strip over the wax and quickly remove the cloth strip in the opposite direction. UNDERARMS:
Test a small area first, since the underarm area is sensitive. If you are perspiring, be sure to use powder prior to wax use. Spread wax in the direction of hair growth. Apply the cloth strip over the wax and remove the cloth strip in the opposite direction. Underarm hair removal should be done in two steps, as the hair grows in two different directions (at top toward the top and at the bottom toward the bottom). BIKINI:
Spread the wax in direction of hair growth, usually towards the inside of the thighs. Apply the cloth strip over the wax and, holding the skin taut, with free hand, quickly remove the cloth strip in the opposite direction. Holding the skin taut with the free hand is very IMPORTANT in the area to avoid bruising.
STEP 6 - WASH AWAY EXCESS WAX: Wax residue can be easily washed away with soapy, lukewarm water and a clean cloth. Pat skin dry.
STEP 7 - CONDITION SKIN: Gently massaging the waxed area can help stop, or greatly reduce, any tingling sensation. You may find that the application of a cold, wet washcloth will calm the skin.
STEP 8 - CLEAN ROLL-ON APPLICATOR AND STRIPS: Unscrew and remove the roller, and put the safety plug back in. Wash the roll-on applicator and cloth strips by soaking them in hot soapy water for 10 minutes. Rub them to remove any wax residue and then rinse them thoroughly with clean water. Dry and replace the roll-on applicator on the bottle. Store the bottle with its applicator, the clean, dry strips and the instructions leaflet in its original packaging until next use.